Year 6 Open Evening for students 2018-2019 will be held on Wednesday 20th September 2017
We are very proud of our transition programme to Braunton Academy. We want to make our Y6 feel very confident about moving onto Braunton Academy so they can look forward to being successful learners from day one. Please follow this link to The Parents Welcome Booklet
School 'at work tours 'for prospective parents and students from Y4 onwards can be booked at anytime via Ms Johnson the Principal's PA. These tours last around one hour and you will be taken by a member of the Senior Leadership Team on a tour through the school while students are learning with a question and answer session to follow.
Our very full transition programme has been designed by staff from the primary schools and Braunton Academy and it includes the following:-
- GTI (Gifted Talented and Interested) programme for Y6 in Sports, Science, Technology, Computing, Cooking and Art.
- Visits to our family of primary schools from Year 7 students and Braunton Academy staff.
- Theatre days and special concerts and sports festivals
- High 5 days- Science and Technology focused days in the June of Year 5.
- Summer Concert - Wednesday 14th June in Isaac Hall at 2.05pm
- A taster day on Tuesday 4th July 2017, where students experience a range of lessons and sample school lunch!
- Year 6 Parent Evening in Isaac Hall on Wednesday 5th July at 6.30pm.
For information on academy uniform please follow the link Braunton Academy Dress Code